Thursday, October 3, 2013

Logos

I was talking to someone last night about how I had done branding and logos before. I realized I had never really uploaded much of that to my online accounts so here we go!


This was a fictional science group that went on to establish multiple other properties and business. It was all set in the 1960's hence the dated look and coloring.





Bomber Lab Kinetic developed Bomber Cola. This was supposed to be one of the multiple in world advertisements. I had also developed a logo for a BLK owned airline called "Corvus Air" but can't find the illustrator file anywhere now.


This comes from a comic that took place in a small office that proof reads various texts before publishing. There's a joke not just in the choice of names but the choice of fonts.

When I went on to develop my youtube channel I found I still had a fondness for the sort of plain, some-what desaturated purples of BLK. It served as a strong inspiration.

I spoke a bit about the channel before so I won't say much but just share the look of the "loading/connection" screen and the channels logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment